Home > Data Protection
Sign up now for the All Things Original monthly newsletter, with details of special offers, discounts & promotions only available to our subscribers.
All Things Original Data Protection and Privacy Notice
1. The personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) that you supply to us, which may include your own personal data (“Your Personal Data”) and the personal data of third parties (“Third Party Data”), are held by All Things Original (“All Things Original”) and are kept confidential on our secure database.
2. We will use Your Personal Data to provide you with services (including communicating with you regarding your orders, enabling you to pay for our services and allowing you to access our website), for administration and accounting, for marketing purposes, to respond to correspondence and to ensure that the content of our website and the products and services that we offer are tailored to your needs and interests.
3. We will use Third Party Data only for the purposes of delivering products ordered through our website to the relevant third party and for responding to any queries or correspondence relating to such delivery.
4. By providing us with Third Party Data, you confirm that the third party to whom the data relates consents to the processing of their personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as set out above) for which their personal data will be processed.
5. We take appropriate measures to ensure that personal data are kept secure and are kept for only as long as is necessary for the purpose for which they are used.
6. We only hold such personal data as you have provided to us and we update this personal data within  working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to us by you, to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate as possible.
8. When you purchase orders on our website, your details or the relevant Third Party Data, will be passed to the distributor of the relevant goods in order to allow the processing and delivering orders to you.
9. We may provide links to a variety of other sites and we may display advertisements from third parties on our site. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of these sites and third party advertisers, nor for the way in which information about their users is treated. In particular, unless expressly stated, we are not agents for these sites or advertisers, nor are we authorised to make representations on their behalf.]
10. In the event that you register Your Personal Data or any Third Party Data with us (either through our website or otherwise) we will store Your Personal Data and any Third Party Data on our records for as long as you are a registered user. After you cease to be a registered user, we will keep Your Personal Data and any Third Party Data on our records for a period of 1 year to enable us to respond to any queries or complaints that you or the relevant third party may have. After this time we will delete the Third Party Data from our records (apart from any data that we are required to keep for legal reasons). We may continue to hold Your Personal Data if we are required to do so for legal reasons or for the purpose of providing you with information relating to our new or existing products or services. Please email us email@example.com if you would prefer us not to hold Your Personal Data for this purpose.
11. You are entitled to ask for a copy of Your Personal Data (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in Your Personal Data corrected.
12. For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communications with us.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that cookies are stored in. Our cookies have file names containing the letters 9338b1nk2r9gnglk89091099. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in the future, please refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu. Further information about deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org.
16. Please note that when you visit our website, we may also log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device. We will keep these records for up to 5 years.
If your personal details change, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any queries about how we use personal data, please contact us by writing to All Things Original, 18 Bloomsbury House, 7 Chillington Drive, London, SW11 2QU or by email on email@example.com